[Magdalen] another family death

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 22:12:45 UTC 2015

Thank you all.  Mary was married to my mother's brother Sam...the Kirby
vein of the family.  The funeral was sweet and loving.  The Baptist pastor
asked me to lead the Lord's Prayer as part of the service.  Years ago, when
Mary's son Sammy was murdered, she appointed me the 'family chaplain.'
 Such sadness in that family.  May they rest in eternal peace in God's
nearer presence.

Ginga