[Magdalen] another family death

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 09:30:11 UTC 2015

Very sad, even when the death is expected -- even when it's a blessing.  It
was such a relief and a blessing when my grandmother died.  And I just lost
it entirely in the middle of her funeral.  She was such a blessing in my
life, and even though her passing was pure blessing, there I was blubbering
away.  That was forty years ago, and I wasn't as experienced with death as
I am now (are we ever actually?).

May His grace grant you and yours assurance of the actuality of a better
life for all of them.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford