[Magdalen] Globes d'Or

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 14:36:20 UTC 2015

I saw the previews for Revenant. Made me not want to see it. I might watch
the Mad Max movie on Blu-Ray but would not pay to see it. Have not heard of
the other three. I am very disappointed that they (of course) chose to
ignore The Martian, which I thought was a most extraordinary movie.But as
S/O said, they don't like anything remotely resembling sci-fi.