[Magdalen] right to bear arms

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Mon Dec 14 04:35:45 UTC 2015

I wasn't actually knocking the book. I like the writer, and hadn't known
that that book existed until I saw it from Jim.  I was just quoting Jim,
back at _him_, at a post he wrote and you probably saw a couple of days
ago, and I just saw since I've been trying to catch up.  A little bit of
nastiness at the language he uses about me.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net