[Magdalen] right to bear arms

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Mon Dec 14 05:06:57 UTC 2015

So why are so many Republican state administrations doing everything they can to restrict the right of voting to anyone they think might vote against them?  The pressure to require a state or other government ID (I have another story about that) to vote is a clear attempt to prevent those who might vote Democratic from being allow to vote, denying them their Constitutional RIGHT.

“The worst form of corruption is acceptance of corruption.”  Herblock

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net