[Magdalen] Fwd: Presiding Bishop Michael Curry issues letter to thestaff

Georgia DuBose gdubose at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 19:39:53 UTC 2015

Here is what I think: It is illegal to tape record the proceedings of any
corporation, profit or nfp, without the knowledge of the people present,
and without announcing--each time--that the meeting will be recorded. It is
illegal to arrogate to oneself the legal (canonical) responsibilities
assigned to another officer of a corporation. It is unethical to misinform
people about the parameters of their responsibilities.

Georgia+