[Magdalen] School district threat shutdown.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 23:10:58 UTC 2015

I'm just sick and tired of living under the constant "threats" of this or
that. All the pro-unlimited gun folks and the NRA claim that "more guns"
will solve the problem, but all I see is that more guns just mean more
people threatening and shooting at one another. Sounds pretty much like
Syria to me....or Mexico, or anyplace else where there are more guns than
people.