[Magdalen] Some Christmas music

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 14:18:16 UTC 2015

Life moves on indeed. This Christmas may well see the final
destruction of our parish at the hands of a group that will not
compromise in its desire to return the parish to an exact replica of
what it was at a particular point. We may be forced to move on. But I
continue to hope and pray for a breakthrough: either a new way forward
or a moment of clarity that sends us (or them) elsewhere. We lost our
priest-in-charge and our head MC this week. Perhaps with empty pews
and no one to lead a liturgy the group will finally achieve the
perfect parish they've wanted. I never thought I'd experience anything
like this. And the bishop is largely absent and silent.

Please God, may there be a way to hope and heal.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA