[Magdalen] News out of San Bernardino.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Dec 17 23:08:23 UTC 2015

Today's news that the fellow who bought the guns, along with the dead guy, had planned attacks in 2011 and 2013 in specific places I and my wife used to call home is surreally chilling.  Anna used to attend Riverside Community College where they planned pipe bomb attacks, and no one who lives in that area doesn't drive the 91 Freeway where, in a stretch without off ramps, they planned bombs and sniper shootings of the living that would have tried to run for cover or away.  I haven't lived there since 1990, but it still feels horribly close to home.