[Magdalen] Listmeet report

Eleanor Braun eleanor.braun at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 23:35:35 UTC 2015

List members Georgia DuBose, Mary Sicilia, Gail Edwards and I, along with
former member Pam Braun got together for lunch today at Marco Polo
restaurant in Salem, Oregon.  Lots of topics discussed, including possibly
some of you ;-).  A picture is posted on my Facebook page.

This is one of the many great benefits of this list -- new friends you
would not otherwise meet, and a chance to get together and tell stories.

Pam and I will be worshipping at Georgia's church in Florence on Sunday.
We all seem to have survived the endless rains of the Northwest.

Eleanor