[Magdalen] Parish in crisis, was Re: Some Christmas music

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 01:41:31 UTC 2015

Of course, you would be perfect for the job! Thank you for your
prayers...we need as much prayer as possible. The prospect of going to
church on Sunday is a bit intimidating to me. For one thing, we won't
have a deacon of the Mass, so things will look a bit different up
front, and I can just hear the blaming that'll happen about that. Or
something else if not that. These sorts of adjustments are sometimes
necessary when a priest is run out of the parish.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA