[Magdalen] Listmeet report

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Sat Dec 19 17:04:47 UTC 2015

On 12/19/15 9:16 AM, Jim Guthrie wrote:
> From: Sibyl Smirl
>
>> btw, though some here may tell you that I'm a pain-in-the-neck on the
>> newsfeed, what with my politics and frequent posting.
>
> And anyway, if you reply in kind, Sib will unfriend you quickly, so your
> friending will be short lived.

Excuse me, Jim, it wasn't at all quickly (I put up with it for years),
and you flooded, daily, with MANY very nasty imputations at _all_
Republicans.  They weren't at all in kind, or kind.  Most of them
weren't replies to me, they were just announcements to the world in
general that every Republican was flat evil.  You couldn't just take one
issue at a time, by the stuff you sent around, and probably still do,
each and every registered Republican (and every NRA member, including
the Democrats) would be burning in Hell.  On Facebook, you're worse than
the Phelps gang (whom I don't see on Facebook, TBTG, but I've seen them
in action).  I was getting serious depression, and finally you put out
one fully personal comment in a comment that was one too many.  For the
sake of my own sanity, I had to cut it off.  My skin is not thick
enough, and I take seriously what people whom I like and respect think
of me.  You don't do that stuff here.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net