[Magdalen] Listmeet report

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Dec 19 20:56:36 UTC 2015

>>>It is indeed a privilege to know people in this group, and I have met a
number of you in the flesh and may meet more next year.  I know that UK
politics may not be as polarised as US politics is but I know that a
number of people I meet regularly over here do not share my political
views.  I don't let that get in the way of our friendship.<<<

Maybe if we had the opportunity (or the obligation?) to actually cobble together coalition gov'ts like you guys do, we'd stand a better chance of not imploding as a nation.  (We've worked together very well over the generations; but to formally coalesce each side into a single gov't for the good of the people ...wooh.)