[Magdalen] Listmeet report

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 22:31:51 UTC 2015

For some inexplicable reason, news of listmeets and photos of the people
make me very happy!

I think it's because I often feel far away and don't expect ever, in this
life, to meet listsibs. On the two occasions when I have (once in UK and
once in Australia), it's been amazing.

Politics is the last thing on one's mind at such times. It's just such a
joy to feel part of people getting together, as Georgia says, a great
privilege and a blessing.

Facebook presents all kinds of difficulties both practical and
interpersonal; and although I enjoy interacting there to some extent, it
wil never (for me) replace this fellowship.

Sally D