[Magdalen] The Force Awakens

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 22:52:51 UTC 2015

Well, I've decided I am going to see it. I loved the three originals and then hated the first "prequel" (What kind of word is that?!) with the outrageous Jar-jar Binks. Skipped the next two. But I've heard enough intriguing things about his one that I went to see it.
I actually met three people today who went to see it at the midnight show Thursday night, some even dressing in costume!
I decided that tickets would be a great Christmas gift for my daughter's family, so I went down today and bought a gift card to cover the cost. I think they'll like that--they don't go out to many big screen movies.
There was a brown-robed light-saber-bearing dude in the lobby; I'm not sure what he was supposed to be. There were a few people buying tickets, but I don't know how far ahead. It's playing in 7 of the theaters there, one of them 3D.
I may try for a matinee with a friend this week.