[Magdalen] Parish in crisis, was Re: Some Christmas music

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 14:16:24 UTC 2015

Update: Our bishop has appointed both of the clerics who were being
considered: Bp. Jelinek will arrive the second week of January to be
our bishop-in-charge (I don't know for how long...I gather less than a
year, as terms of 4-6 months were being mentioned at the parish
meeting), and Fr. James Dunkerley (already on our staff) will be Bp.
Jelinek's "pastoral associate." An apparent compromise, although some
in the parish won't see it that way. Anyway, this arrangement may
bring both some fixing and some continuity.