[Magdalen] Further prayer; the Latest.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Dec 21 01:25:35 UTC 2015

>>>When helping my son move last September, my leg brushed against a trailer
hitch - not banged, just a light brush. It took a bit of the surface skin
off.
After a month of self care - my doctor referred me to the local wound care
center. It's been weekly visits for 2 months now with a bit of improvement
each time. Two weeks ago, they did a skin graft as it was not getting a new
covering soon enough. Last week saw definite improvement. Hoping tomorrow's
visit is even better.<<<

Thanks, but I really doubt it.  I let this crap go way too long.  At least you've given me some idea what to expect in terms of skin grafts.  Jesus, what have I done.  Oh well, at least I'm not self-medicating anymore.  <weak smile>