[Magdalen] Desktop image suggestions?

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Mon Dec 21 23:03:16 UTC 2015

I use monthly desktop photos/calendars from the Green Mountain Club:
http://www.greenmountainclub.org/. (Full disclosure: I'm a member.)
They're pretty, seasonal outdoor pictures of Vermont, but, I suspect, not
what you're looking for.
(I'll note that the December picture they have is not at all what things
look like in VT this December.)

Chad Wohlers
usually in VT, but right now in
East Bridgewater, MA USA