[Magdalen] Desktop image suggestions?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Dec 22 01:10:29 UTC 2015

In a message dated 12/21/2015 8:01:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,.

What are  you using on your desktop? Any favorite sites for desktop
>>  images?

Exclusively pictures I've picked up browsing the net, and of subjects
I find interesting.

Thus, there are a lot of medieval buildings, mountain ranges and  peaks
(Tetons and Denali are favorites), trees, especially those in  blossom.

At Christmas, I often use a shot of the various state capitol Christmas
trees.  Right now, for example, I have the Wisconsin State Capital  Tree
in the Capitol rotunda.

Before the current, I had a bunch of snowclad Sugar Pines (Pinus
lambertiana) with snowy Sierra peaks in the background - sort of
a two subject for one.

David Strang.