[Magdalen] Crazy Sunday schedule

Michael Bishop rev at michaelbishop.name
Tue Dec 22 18:00:05 UTC 2015

Oops! I claimed to be taking two services at the same time on the second
Sunday of the month - I can't do that!
I celebrate the 11am at Radbourne and a retired priest officates at
Trusley 11am!

God bless

Michael Bishop
rev at michaelbishop.name

Rector of Boylestone, Church Broughton, Dalbury, Longford, Long Lane, Sutton-on-the-Hill & Trusley

Diocese of Derby, England