[Magdalen] Desktop image suggestions?

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 21:11:42 UTC 2015

I have photos of my children and grandchildren in a folder on my Macbook
desktop.  I selected that folder under "Change Desktop Background" and
change every five minutes (Centered on blue background).   I use the same
folder for my Screen Saver and use the Sliding Panels option.

Kate

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8