[Magdalen] Crazy Sunday schedule

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 22 23:48:26 UTC 2015

On 22/12/2015 17:44, Michael Bishop wrote:

of a horrific schedule of services and then

> I know that there will be a need to make adjustments to this schedule
> before I retire in about 18 months time but I have been very happy
> with it.

I would gently suggest that now there is a single benefice it would be a
loving gesture to help your congregations prepare for that time and
start thinking about what would be a less demanding schedule for your
successor - and for whoever is responsible for finding supply clergy
during the vacancy.  We priests need to remember that we are not in a
particular place for ever.  Our congregations have seen a succession of
priests come and go and we need to help them prepare for the future.

Roger