[Magdalen] Jury duty prayer request.

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 23 00:04:38 UTC 2015

On 22/12/2015 23:54, M J _Mike_ Logsdon wrote:
> I desperately need to hear, between Fri and Sun evening when I call, that jury service for this coming Monday is CANCELLED.  I desperately do NOT want the hassle of having to report bright and early on Monday, hope my name gets called first thing, and sit in the chair before the judge and explain how my current state of health precludes long hours serving on a jury.  Specifically, my mind will NOT (NOT) be on the case, period.  I know I'll get off, but the con-sarned hassle of it all.

You have cobtested trials between Christmas and New Year?  I would have
thought judges and attorneys would want a bit of time off at this time
of year. Yes, there will be cases where there is a question of whether
or not to grant bail, and if so how much, but how many would want to
commit their attention to a jury trial?

Roger