[Magdalen] Jury duty prayer request.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 23 00:10:06 UTC 2015

>>>You have cobtested trials between Christmas and New Year?  I would have
thought judges and attorneys would want a bit of time off at this time
of year. Yes, there will be cases where there is a question of whether
or not to grant bail, and if so how much, but how many would want to
commit their attention to a jury trial?<<<

Spot On Roger beat me to it again!  Yes, you are quite correct, and that is why the court clerk whom I spoke to on the phone a couple weeks ago assured me there is a more than likely chance that THEY won't want the hassle of a jury during that week any more than I do, so just play the game, and maybe I'll get lucky, etc.