[Magdalen] Jury duty HOT DAMN!

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 23 00:29:36 UTC 2015

C'mere Handsfield, I wanna give you a great big kiss!

I just spoke with a court clerk and she told me that they currently have nothing scheduled for Monday (shades of Roger!), and they only have tomorrow and Thursday to do so, and she seriously doubts any will be, so just wait till Thursday even to make the call to the system which will most likely tell me I'm off the hook.  AND, if I am on the hook, just call and leave another message (that's how you contact them; no one answers directly but rather calls you back, and quick I might add) with my name, number, and jury data, and they'll call me back to re-schedule me for a month out during which time I can leisurely get a doctor's note, with which I'd be excused for the standard two years.

I could almost dance a jig right now!  (But a man who hasn't even truly stretched his legs for months and watches for even the slightest unevenness in walking surfaces, knows better!)