[Magdalen] Some travelin' prayers requested

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Wed Dec 23 03:38:59 UTC 2015

On 12/22/15 8:33 PM, Charles Wohlers wrote:
> I’m right now in Mass in order to pick up younger son Christopher, who arrives tonight at Logan from LA. He was to arrive at 3:30, but missed his flight (which departed LAX at 5:30AM). He was rebooked and is now due to arrive at 11:10. After which we drive up to VT, estimated ETA 3AM or a little later. I’m not a night person, so will likely be stopping for coffee periodically. Christopher has just gotten his learner’s permit (at age 26), and so, at least in theory, can help with driving. Weather forecast is patchy dense fog. Hopefully very patchy.
>
> So prayers requested from those of you still awake for an uneventful trip.

Prayers rising now.

But may I suggest a motel for the night, for a sleepy driver and an
inexperienced driver, with patchy dense fog forecast?  Much less stress,
and maybe worth the money for the avoided danger.  We had a 9-car pileup
on the Interstate near me this 0-dark-thirty morning, dense fog blamed.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net