[Magdalen] Jury duty HOT DAMN!

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 04:38:52 UTC 2015

From: "Sibyl Smirl" <polycarpa3 at ckt.net>
> Lynn, Yup!  I just got here, was about to pray and send a response on
> Mike's first, then decided to read the rest of the thread.
>
> Alleluia, and Prayers of Praise and Thanksgiving arising!

It IS always nice when government has a soft spot for listening and leaning
toward what I call 'the human side' of thinking these things through.  I
remember calling to reschedule a jury call when my mom was in the early
weeks after her stroke. The person at the other end of the phone was
AMAZING.. and just removed my name, for now.

Good news takes many forms. : )

peace
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com