[Magdalen] Even the worms...

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Thu Dec 24 17:34:55 UTC 2015

Rght now it's 54F here in Vermont. When I drove down to Mass. on Monday, I
saw that both Cannon Mt. & Wildcat (ski resorts in the White Mts.) had snow,
but so little that the grass was showing through. However:
http://digital.vpr.net/post/despite-warm-weather-skiing-outlook-isnt-all-bad-holiday-weekend
>From what I see out the window, that story seems wildly optimistic.
We're about to go out back and find a Christmas tree - many years we'd need
snowshoes, but not this year!

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com