[Magdalen] Even the worms...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 19:39:11 UTC 2015

It's climbing to 80 and beyond here in Houston today, tomorrow....  reminds
me of my first Christmas here - moved in about a month before.... so HOT on
Christmas there was moisture from the humidity on our covered patio (not
screened in, just covered) and for the first time in  our lives we had a
fireplace so we had a fire going afternoon-evening, with the AC on....
Today, I'm keeping the doors closed, hoping to keep the cool inside and not
have to run the AC.  Ah...

Lynn, heading out to buy wiper blades, stocking stuffers and the odd item or
two... close to home.  Wishes for safe travel to those of you who are
traveling, and a peaceful 'day before' for the rest of us.  Later on I'm
baking a Cranberry/apple pie to take over to where my mom 'lives' as we
celebrate together tomorrow, also pasta salad (her caregiver is declaring it
an Italian Christmas food theme - last year was Mexican... this IS TX after
all...)... and African Tulip soup for us tonight....  already I feel like
there aren't enough hours in today : )

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr