[Magdalen] Merry Christmas

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 14:33:19 UTC 2015

Merry Christmas to one and all! I am thankful for each and every one of you.
With love
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 25, 2015, at 8:19 AM, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:

It was unbelievably bright as I drove home from church last night at about
9:30. Even though it was slightly hazy, that moon.....! It also made it a
little hard to sleep. Today has dawned foggy but very warm for this time of
year, 56F already by our thermometer. However, I saw signs that it's going
to be fairly sunny when the fog burns off. Merry Christmas to all!