[Magdalen] Christmas moon

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 15:03:33 UTC 2015

I had read that the full moon on Christmas was a rare occurrence.
Last night we all came outside after a lovely 10pm festival Eucharist
to find that moon directly overhead in a misty sky.  There was a
bright ring of light encircling the moon.  It was an awesome sight.

I wish everyone here a peaceful and blessed Christmas.

Susan

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the