[Magdalen] "O" Antiphon for December 22.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 16:26:58 UTC 2015

OK, Jim, I don't have ADD, but last night I read that Asteroid WD24 was not
going to hit the earth......except that I read "Asteroid WTF4" was not
going to hit us!

I think it's a matter of either a swift glance, or catching it out the
corner of one's eye. At first I thought it was a bit of humor from our
space scientists, though.