[Magdalen] Happy Christmas.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 20:53:10 UTC 2015

Glad you're out of bed and seeking solutions brud!
Gentle hugs
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 26, 2015, at 1:04 PM, Jon Egger <revegger at gmail.com> wrote:

Yesterday I felt miserable and spent the morning in bed crying.  My mother
died on Christmas morning 5 years ago.  I thought I had worked my way
through her death, but no. Griefwork continues and so does life.  I got out
of bed and spent some time with Dawn and Becca.  I called my other kids and
kids-in-love to see if they liked their gifts. They loved 'em. This is the
first year that I've had enough 'spare money' to get them gifts.

I have been grumpier than usual and I can feel the insidious dark rising.
I'll talk to my hospice RN tomorrow about changing my antidepressant; the
third med change in a year...I hope I can find something that works and
keeps working.  Those of you who know depression know how this dirty
bastard works.

Grace and peace,
brud