[Magdalen] Happy Christmas.

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 23:20:15 UTC 2015

I got 2 very nice cardigans from Jim.  We also got a wonderful calendar
with photos of one of our favorite pinup girls:  granddaughter Lucy Conant,
age 2.  Lucy was glad to get a red rocking chair from us.  Son Dan (her
father) got a "Vintage Football" from us (remembering the Nerf football we
gave him on his 1st Christmas in 1985).

My father-in-law John joined us (Jim, Jack, and me) at Dan's in
Shepherdstown, WV for midday brunch and also for dinner back at home at 6
pm:  rib roast, sweet potato casserole, asparagus and banana bread.

I missed seeing the moon on Christmas Eve:  I was at Christmas Eve Orthros
and Liturgy at Dormition of the Virgin Mary in Winchester, VA, from 6:45 pm
to 9:15 pm, then we had coffee and Greek pastries in the hall until 10:15
pm.  I was home by 11 pm.  I did see several photos of the moon and its
ring taken in the area.

Christ is Born! Glorify Him!  Χριστός γεννάται Δοξάσετε
Kate

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8