[Magdalen] Wound query.

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 00:00:22 UTC 2015

On Sat, Dec 26, 2015 at 5:26 PM, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Rinse well. Do the shower immediately before re-dressing the wound. You're
> welcome.
>
> Nurse Jay, RN (ret.)
>
> On Sat, Dec 26, 2015 at 5:39 PM, M J _Mike_ Logsdon <mjl at ix.netcom.com>
> wrote:
>
> > When showering, is it recommended to do so with the wound bandaged, or
> > not?  My experience so far is without bandage, but I wonder if the soap
> > residue (Ivory) is possibly a bad thing.

I was to leave the bandage on and use a shower boot so the bandage didn't
get wet. The wound clinic replaced the bandage weekly.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted