[Magdalen] Wound query.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Dec 27 00:44:25 UTC 2015

In a message dated 12/26/2015 5:39:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mjl at ix.netcom.com writes:

When  showering, is it recommended to do so with the wound bandaged, or
not?   My experience so far is without bandage, but I wonder if the soap
residue  (Ivory) is possibly a bad thing.>>>>>>

I always removed my bandaging.  Otherwise you leave behind a mix
of tissue and bacteria to increase the chances of infection.  The
bandage will dry out and then you'll have the problem of ripping it
off the wounds, causing more trauma.

David Strang.