[Magdalen] Do you remeber or know these carols?

Ian Gomersall ian.gomersall at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 19:57:14 UTC 2015

At Church we've been talking a little about Carols and we've been asking
some of our people about Carols they've not heard for awhile.

See  https://stchrysostoms.wordpress.com/2015/12/27/remember-these-carols/

Two came up which which only the person themselves seemed to have heard of.
I wondered if anyone here knew them:

"*A mantle of frost and a carpet of snow, *and

*Cold was the moon but the heart of man was colder."*

I know those who suggested them would love to see the full words and even
music.
Anyone able to help (do feel free to share with someone you feel may know
if you wish)

Thank you and best wishes this Cristmastime.

*Ian Gomersall*