[Magdalen] Feast.

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Mon Dec 28 00:10:33 UTC 2015

I think I've said that I quit writing sermons just about the same time I
retired.  Now when I preach (not every week, because we have a Deacon, a
Deacon intern, and a licensed lay preacher), I just speak the good news.
Usually I read the scripture in advance, and let it "simmer" during the
week; but sometimes I don't.  Mostly, people want to hear what are the
promises, what is the good news.  It doesn't take "3 points and a poem" to
deliver that.  No notes, no manuscript equal no forgotten pages, ever!

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu