[Magdalen] Feast.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 28 17:43:56 UTC 2015

David,

In the current Novus a genuflection at the Et Incarnatus Est on Christmas Day and the Feast of the Annunciation is still required. My friends at St Eugene sing the setting from the Messe de Minuit by Charpentier on Christmas--full Mass except Creed at Midnight; just the Et Incarnatus Est on Christmas III Missa de Angelis for the rest of the ordinary

they are actually Gallic Tridentines the best kind  about the only REALLY weird thing they do is an O Salutaris after the Consecration and a Marian Antiphon during the Last Gospel

I have some folksy Czech and Moravian Music for Pastoralki (Christmas II)

Happy belated feast day (Sunday after Christmas--Byzantine Rite--DAVID, JOSEPH, and JAMES (At Christ the Redeemer we celebrated the Divine Liturgy of St James on the Sunday after Christmas and October 23)I cheated a little on Sunday after Christmas, we sang the Troparion to St. Joseph in the beautiful Melkite chant setting by Archimandrite Cyril Haddad even tho the St. James Liturgy is too old to use the troparia and kontakia (We sang them before and after and during Communion)We always served Communion separately when we used St. James--otherwise by intinction

Joe