[Magdalen] Happy Christmas.

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 22:52:03 UTC 2015

Finally got to skye with our daughter in vancouver, only to find out she is
getting sick and her shingles on her thighs are back; she looked terrible.
Good thing Santa sent advil in her stocking.  Then she tells me what she
really needed for Christmas.  So I got 5 items, two coats, sox and
underware on  boxing day sale.  At least she is going to the doctor
tommarrow.  She got 3 As and B on her courses, the last she never finished
the last assignment. It sucks  that I cant go visit her in Jan or feb.
wihle the job hunting process, & packing goes on here.  I thank God for
skype.  We await our gifts from the boys who are in Peru and will send them
when they return to Virginia.