[Magdalen] Chicken pox

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Tue Dec 29 07:17:43 UTC 2015

But one thing that won't change about it is that kids are forced into a
room with a bunch of other kids for 8 or so hours a day every weekday.
Jay mentioned the boy who may have Asperger's, and we Aspies need more
solitude--that much socialization is like a heavy, continuous pressure.
  I've begun to suspect that my regular winter Depression may have
developed from exactly that, as a defense.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net