[Magdalen] Happy Christmas.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 17:01:09 UTC 2015

You CAN get them twice. I did. But if they recur in the same place, it's
more likely to be herpetic neuralgia, which can be miserable, but is
treatable. I have been taking gabapentin since last August. I recently
tried to wean myself off it but the neuralgia came back with a vengeance. I
guess I'm on gabapentin forever *sigh*

Jay, hating taking drugs and counting all the pills I'm on