[Magdalen] Happy Christmas.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 17:43:54 UTC 2015

My mom was given gabapentin for herpetic neuralgia but stopped taking it
after a couple of days because it made her dizzy. It made me feel very
weird for the first couple of days.....my feet felt disconnected from the
rest of me, mostly, but I wasn't dizzy, I just didn't feel safe to drive or
use machinery or flame....but I got over that. When I restarted them after
weaning off, I had the same thing but to a lesser degree. I sleep better
with it, which is weird too.