[Magdalen] a death in the family--prayers please

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 13:11:18 UTC 2015

I'm so sorry to hear this, Jay. May God bless and comfort you and everyone
who loved Adam.

He may only have fallen now, but he's fallen in battle just the same. "At
the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them".

May whatever was bright about his life continue to shine in the lives of
those who remember, and the darkness he walked through be forgotten in the
everlasting Light.

Sally D