[Magdalen] Happy 2016

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 20:16:55 UTC 2015

What Georgia said.

On December 31, 2015, at 3:15 PM, Georgia DuBose <gdubose at gmail.com> wrote:

A suggestion: agreeing with Jay, but if the plan involves your apartment,
treat yourself to a quiet and contemplative evening in a hotel, and wish
your partner a delightful New Year's Eve.

If it involves activity at some other location, wish your partner a
delightful New Year's Eve, and DON'T GO.

We've been hearing similar concerns from you for some time. Everyone gets
their chance to kvetch here from time to time; consider whether it is time
to stop kvetching about the confrontation between an introvert and an
extravert, acknowledge that opposites attract (and can drive each other
crazy, too), and stop letting yourself be manipulated by your extravert.
He's very good at it.

Said with great affection by someone who is very fond of you, and wishes
you a truly NEW year.

Lots of love and good wishes,

Georgia+