[Magdalen] Small prayer request

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Mon Feb 2 04:05:12 UTC 2015

Got a call earlier this evening from my freeze alarm down at our house in Mass. – temperature inside the house was down to 45F. Called son Thomas, who has a key and is ~1/2 hour away, but he can’t make it down there tonight to refill the boiler (which is undoubtedly what the problem is), and a big snowstorm is due in tomorrow, so nobody’s going there then. So – I drive down Tuesday AM. Prayers requested that the pipes don’t burst – it’s supposed to get down to 1F tomorrow night, which is real cold for there.

The happy homeowner,

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com