[Magdalen] Are we down?

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 14:25:32 UTC 2015

We had a lovely Evensong for the Feast of the Presentation last night.
JMU's men's a cappella group, KOR, sang.  We processed from the chapel
to the nave with candles and chants.  The canticles were plainchant,
the psalm was 48 to Richmond, they did a gorgeous anthem that the
director said is newly published.  Here's a youtube performance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XccG8ibGEnY

--
Before enlightenment pay bills, do laundry.  After enlightenment pay
bills, do laundry.