[Magdalen] What are we reading?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 19:38:43 UTC 2015

I really enjoy Martin's stuff. If you like this, you might try "Between Heaven and Mirth."

On February 2, 2015, at 1:46 PM, Catharine Phillips <revcphillips at gmail.com> wrote:

"The Jesuit Guide to Almost Everything" by James Martin, SJ

(my daughter just transferred to Marquette in Milwaukee... figured I'd get
up to speed)

--
*Catharine Phillips, MA, MDiv, CADC*

*All will be well.  Period.  (Thank you, Julian of Norwich)*

allwillbewellperiod.blogspot.com