[Magdalen] Bishop Cook: Another unfortunate piece of the story

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 14:34:01 UTC 2015

Yes it was, to the tune of 7Mil, and her husband, Nicholas, had just been called as rector of one of the richest churches in our diocese when that story broke. Their search committee was devastated, as they had spent nearly two years in that search.
He told people that it was entirely his wife's crime; he had "no idea" where $90,000 in his discretionary fund had come from!
He was defrocked, and last I knew he and his wife were running a bookstore in Richmond. She did serve some time.