[Magdalen] a question you should never ask at Walmart

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Feb 4 20:11:19 UTC 2015

In a message dated 2/4/2015 2:36:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mjl at ix.netcom.com writes:

PB&J:  I'm particularly fond of this childhood  favorite:

https://www.smuckers.com/products/peanut-butter/goober-pb-j/goober-strawberr
y-39>>>>

Does anyone remember singing that old ditty with the line, "Goodness
how delicious - eating goober peas?

I'm currently doing just a plain classical Smuckers Strawberry  Preserves
on my morning toast or bagel.

And I must confess that I frequently think "schmuck when I see the
brand name, Smuckers.  I'm sure I'm not the first to find that  similarity.

In any case, Smuckers are NOT schmucks!

David S. - Remembering how descriptive Yiddish is.